Richard S. Harris
Richard S. Harris, P.C. is a legal professional corporation established by attorney Richard S. Harris, a native of Flint, who has been a member of the Michigan bar for over 35 years. He has an “AV” rating, the highest rating given by Martindale-Hubbell, the most authoritative directory of lawyers. He possesses a Master of Laws in Taxation degree from the New York University School of Law.
The P.C. is affiliated with the law firm of Simen, Figura & Parker, PLC. It engages in a business, tax, and estate planning practice in that it represents many business people and non-business individuals in their legal matters, including:
- The formation and operation of corporations, partnerships, and LLCs;
- Handling controversies with the Internal Revenue Service, Michigan Department of Treasury, and other governmental agencies;
- Buying and selling real estate and businesses;
- Advising medical professionals and health care organizations;
- Administering estates and trusts and undertaking probate where necessary;
- Advising with respect to pension/profit-sharing and IRA matters, including implementation and amendment of plans; and
- Planning estates, including the preparation of wills, trusts, powers of attorney, and patient directives.
The P.C. prides itself in responding quickly and thoroughly to the problems of its clients, and in charging a fair price for its work.
Areas of Practice